JOB DESCRIPTION/ROLE PROFILE
Title: Marketing Specialist France
Reports to: Marketing Director, France
In the first place, the Marketing Specialist France will deploy the marketing programs in line with business objectives in France and will focus on the partner marketing demand generation and pipeline creation, as well as the Social Media channel from a Marketing perspective.
Then, the Marketing Manager will work closely with the corporate marketing team and collaborate with the EMEA (excluding DACH) marketing team to execute campaigns and events, as well as manage and deliver local partner marketing programs to support business objectives in conjunction with the Partner Alliance Manager in France. This position will report to the Marketing Director for France.
Essential Job Functions
- Plan and execute all the partner marketing activities such as partner communications, partner enablement sessions, prospects/customers joint-events with partners, events through partners, partner incentives and content for partner resource portal.
- Develop and execute social media lead generation campaigns.
- Manage local website and all social media communications.
- Collaborate with corporate marketing teams to roll out campaigns.
- Support the core demand generation activities.
- Track lead distribution and follow up activities with inside sales and sales teams.
- Manage and execute all logistics for marketing events including vendor relationship.
- Track campaigns and report metrics as well as overall ROI to the internal stakeholders.
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, vendors.
- Monitor and report effectiveness of marketing communications.
Skills and Experience
3-5 years of experience in marketing for software or technology company
- Very creative person
- Self-motivated with a desire to exceed
- Tenacious problem solver
- Strong work ethic with a sense of urgency
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Strong localization and copywriting skills
- Ability to meet tight timelines while maintaining a positive attitude
- Multi-tasking skills
- High results orientation
- Professional knowledge of English language
About Software AG
Software AG offers Freedom as a Service. Plus, we reimagine integration, spark business transformation and enable fast innovation on the Internet of Things so you can pioneer differentiating business models.
As a matter of fact Software give you the freedom to connect and integrate any technology—from app to edge. We help you free data from silos so it’s shareable, usable and powerful –enabling you to make the best decisions and unlock entirely new possibilities for growth.
Software AG has more than 4,700 employees, is active in 70 countries and had revenues of € 866 million in 2018.
Learn more about Software AG and Freedom as a Service at www.softwareag.com
Nous vous invitons à contacter le directeur M. Cadoret sur LinkdIn