Offre publiée le 10.12.2020
In 2020, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations’ digital transformation. We are looking for our new EMEA Partner Marketing Manager to join Axway’s family. Are you ready? Join us now!!!
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that’s been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes – more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you’re not alone on your journey, and that every day, you’ve taken one more step forward. With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together. Learn more: www.axway.com.
The Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation and continuous development of the go-to-market programs for the EMEA channel sales organization. Programs must help grow sales pipeline, accelerate the sales cycle and amplify Axway’s presence within the partner sales teams. The successful candidate will have experience working with resellers and system integrators in the technology field. The candidate needs a proven track record of developing and executing impactful B2B marketing plans, has excellent communication skills, program building experience, and can balance the requirements of the business and requests from the sales team.
- Provide marketing direction, support and execution for assigned partners
- Understand the (KPIs) goals for EMEA marketing and drive to meet/exceed expectations.
- Manage the hands-on day-to-day execution of marketing plans, deliverables, and action items for their partners.
- Participate in planning, budget management, reporting results, presenting and representing Axway when necessary.
- Collaborate with marketing peers and sales teams to ensure they are educated on programs and activities for their partner(s).
- Keep marketing management abreast of successes, challenges or opportunities within channel accounts.
- Manage multiple campaigns from budget management to conception and launch through evaluation.
- Team Player
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Agility and flexibility to deal with constant change
- Ability to deal effectively with senior level managers
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Measurement- and results/impact-driven
- Good analytical thinking
- Excellent knowledge of the software and enterprise industry in EMEA
- 5-7 years software marketing experience (preferably in the channel), integrated marketing plan development, communication programs and collaborative demand generation
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Understanding of the roles played by alliance partners, distributors, system integrators and vendors in the channel
- Ability to track and evaluate results, including marketing return on investment
- Must have exceptional writing skills and budget management
- Willing to travel up to 50% (including international)
- Please, send us your CV in English.
Où postuler :
Pour postuler, rendez-vous sur Senior Field Marketing Specialist in Puteaux, Paris | Careers at 210 – Axway Paris Puteaux 2 (icims.com).