Offre publiée le 16.10.2020
Dawex, leader technologique de plateforme d’échange de données et opérateur de la plus grande place de marché de données, permet aux entreprises et organisations d’orchestrer la circulation des données en sourçant et échangeant des données en toute sécurité et dans le respect des réglementations en vigueur.
Aujourd’hui, plus de 12 000 entreprises dans plus de 20 secteurs font confiance aux solutions Dawex Global Data Marketplace et Data Exchange Platform pour élaborer leur stratégie d’échange de données. En 2020, Dawex est reconnu “Technology Pioneer” par le Forum Économique Mondial.
Créée en 2015, Dawex est une société internationale avec des bureaux à Paris, Lyon, San Francisco et Montréal et qui se développe rapidement en Asie et au Moyen Orient.*
Descriptif du poste
Dawex ambition is to deliver best-in-class Data Exchange technology and accelerate secure data trading for all economic stakeholders. At Dawex, you’ll grow and collaborate with talented teams, you’ll work in an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine. Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling challenges and building the future of the data economy? Join us!
We are looking for an experienced Communications & Marketing Manager to join our growing and dynamic team. The Marketing & Communication Manager will be responsible for creating, implementing and managing global marketing and communications integrated lead generation campaigns and programs to help drive qualified leads pipeline, and increase the company’s awareness.
He/She will have extensive experience in developing strong lead generation programs optimizing and leveraging all marketing and communications tactics including nurturing, digital marketing, events and webcasts, emailing, content, public relations and social media.
- Define, develop and execute global marketing & communications programs to drive demand and lead generation including nurturing campaigns, digital marketing, industry events and webcasts
- Manage Hubspot CRM and LMA to build powerful lead generation and nurturing campaigns and accelerate lead conversion and pipeline growth
- Manage Hubspot CMS to develop, maintain, support and improve existing website, landing pages, emails and other elements supporting lead generation activities and content development strategy
- Plan, execute and manage digital marketing lead acquisition programs leveraging SEO and SEM strategies and tactics.
- Monitor, review, and report on marketing activities and results against key performance metrics and continuously assess program effectiveness against metrics
- Ensure consistency of Dawex brand, brand identity and messages across all materials, supporting documents and across departments
- Work closely with the customer engagement, customer success, product and content teams to support, align and develop meaningful campaigns
- Develop an in-depth understanding and knowledge of our customers, audiences and channels to optimize our storytelling, touch points and customer journeys
- Proactively engage with sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Maintain and update calendar of marketing and communications programs, events, and activities
Experience & Personal attributes
- 6+ years of experience in B2B Software
- Demonstrated track record of successfully defining, launching and executing lead generation strategies with proven results
- Demonstrable experience driving and managing digital marketing lead acquisition campaigns and optimizing landing pages and lead funnels
- Strong knowledge and experience of Hubspot CMS, CRM & LMA
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in managing ABM program a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and copy-writing skills
- Self-starter and ability to work in a fast-pace environment and jump from one project to another
- Fluent in English
Où postuler :
Pour postuler, rendez-vous sur https://www.welcometothejungle.com/fr/companies/dawex/jobs/communications-marketing-manager_paris_DAWEX_o20MaXp.