Offre publiée le 08.10.2021
À propos de l’offre d’emploi
Bonitasoft fully supports digital operations and IT modernization with Bonita, an open-source and extensible platform for automation and optimization of business processes. The Bonita platform accelerates development and production with a clear separation between capabilities for visual programming and for coding. Bonita integrates with existing information systems, orchestrates heterogeneous systems, and provides deep visibility into processes across the organization.
This job is located in France.
The Inbound Marketing Specialist reports to the VP of Product Marketing.
You are an inbound marketing lover, also a strategic thinker.
- You will help Bonitasoft to reach the next growth stage on an international level by deploying an end-to-end B2B inbound marketing strategy.
- Your goal is to expand our brand and product awareness, attract qualified prospects and engage influencers & Bonita evangelists at the most impactful moments and via the selected marketing channels during their buying journeys, so that you can convert them into leads and customers.
- You will develop and manage marketing campaigns by developing & implementing content strategies across our buyers and customers’ journeys, in order to efficiently boost our acquisition, conversion and retention efforts.
You are a data-driven marketer and you are audience-centric.
- You will execute marketing campaigns & tactics with precision and accuracy, to outreach the segmented audience.
- By combining the acquired knowledge of our buyers, customers and users with your creativity and your writing and oral expression skills, you will be in charge of handling demand generation initiatives, attracting the attention of prospects, demonstrating our expertise, and facilitating the understanding of our value proposition for each audience.
- You need to have a background and hands-on experience in all areas of marketing: SEO, SEM, Paid and Organic Social, ABM, Paid sponsorships, and Conversion Rate Optimization.
- You should also be able to maintain a budget, use analytics tools, CRM, MAT, and other marketing tools, and have a data-driven approach to marketing.
And yes, you need to be a good writer and you like to make friends!
- You need to have experience coordinating work across teams, and working with customers, marketing agencies, influencers and other stakeholders.
- You are a SEO-intuitive content writer, you like to make “friends” to improve our domain and page authorities, you know how to produce attractive, dynamic and interactive content and measure their impact.
And lastly you are innovative and dynamic, you are bold at proposing new initiatives and you are not afraid to test and try. You carry the spirit of Guerrilla Marketing 🙂
Your daily life as a B2B inbound marketing manager at Bonitasoft
- Manage multi-channel & multi-touch marketing attributions:
- Design and deploy impactful marketing campaigns (leveraging SEO, social media, email, ads…) relevantly targeting our buyer personas and segments to drive customer acquisition.
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email, mail/print campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition.
- propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas.
- Build and manage high quality contents:
- Imagine, craft, manage and distribute relevant and educational content (blog posts, videos, infographics, white papers, ebooks, webinars, etc.) to attract a qualified audience and drive consistent MQLs flow, continuously refined and optimized for our buyer personas and segments.
- Inbound marketing – Search:
- Define, manage, and implement our overall organic search strategy together with the Marketing team.
- Implement our SEO strategy together with our marketing team and digital marketing agency.
- Improve quality scores of landing pages for paid and organic search.
- Ensure the content we create on the marketing site ranks for our priority search terms.
- Ensure web pages are structured and coded in a way to enable consistent and accurate tracking.
- Lead Nurturing & Growth Hacking
- Deploy and optimize nurturing campaigns leveraging our contents through our Marketing Automation platform.
- Develop retargeting and remarketing tactics to improve customer conversions.
- Narrow down the marketing tactics to outreach specific audiences.
- Report performance:
- Establish a feedback loop with the sales, channel and customer success team and follow in a data-driven way the lead journey across the funnel.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the initiatives launched and report your results efficiently.
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the KPIs and metrics
What you will bring on board
You will be our inbound marketer, growth hacker and content master.
You will be an expert on our buyer persona audiences, specifically the language they use to describe problems Bonitasoft solves and the way they prefer to interact with marketing and sales teams.
You will be a master of our customer lifecycle, and ways in which customer needs are evolving/how our product meets them.
You will need to have:
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Ability to understand technical concepts at a deep level and to explain easily
- Comfortable on various Ad platforms, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads…
- In-depth industry experience and knowledge in organic search, paid research, content marketing and marketing analytics.
- Experience with Google Analytics (or related tool), Google Search Console and experience with at least one SEO tool.
- Knowledge of Pardot, SFDC and Google data studio.
- Mastery of writing for SEO
- Creative and bold
- You’re a go-to person to build narrative structure, messaging, and copy
- Strong communication skills in French and English.
- Data-driven and research-oriented.
- Experience in content marketing is important in this role
What to expect during your onboarding process?
- Introduction to each department at Bonitasoft (get to know the teams and their scope)
- Tailored Training program including the official Bonita training & Certifications (know how to use our product as a non-technical)
- Have an overall understanding of our targeted audience and customers and partners
- Get to know all the marketing stacks are used by the marketing team
You will follow the below recruitment process
- Qualification call with Nadia, Recruiting Lead
- Manager interview with Sunny, VP of Product Marketing
- Roleplay = use case to “live” the life of a B2B Inbound Marketing Specialist at Bonitasoft, animated by Sunny and Charles, COO and co-founder
- HR interview, led by Nadia
- CEO interview, led by Miguel Valdes, CEO, and co-founder
We know that velocity is key! We are flexible and ready to adapt to your constraints!
Why apply to Bonitasoft ?
- Bonitasoft is a certified « Great Place to Work »
- We recognize the expertise of our team members.
- We directly see the impact of our customer follow-up actions.
- We are a team with international reach in a company with strong human values.
- We aim to build the number 1 business automation platform on the market!