Offre publiée le 27.05.2021
In 2021, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations’ digital transformation. We are looking for our new Marketing Trainee to join Axway’s family. Are you ready? Join us now!!!
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that’s been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes – more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you’re not alone on your journey, and that every day, you’ve taken one more step forward. With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together. Learn more: www.axway.com.
Axway Marketing is looking for a Business School Alternant to reinforce its Customer and Advocacy Marketing group. We use the voice of the customer to win market share, help turn existing Axway customers into advocates and expand our presence at large accounts through a number of Marketing tactics. The Alternant will be managed by our Director of Customer and Advocacy in our European Marketing group.
- Manage our global success story pages on the website
- Manage our internal customer advocacy intranet section and assist with quarterly update
- Work with many Axway stakeholders to keep track of our Advocates in Salesforce CRM
- Support written and video success stories and customer speaking engagement
- Support Account Based Marketing Programs for Key accounts
- You have a passion for B2B marketing and customer story telling
- You are studying business with a Major in Marketing and speak excellent English
- You are well organized and like to work in an international environment
- You are interested to discover the world of Software and Information Technology in a Top French Software company
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent English, other european languages a plus
- Being familiar with Marketing Automation (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce), Digital Marketing and Content editing tools is a plus