Offre publiée le 21.06.2021
At Shift Technology, we’re transforming insurance with AI. We help insurers fully automate more claims, deliver a great customer experience while protecting against risk and accurately identifying suspected fraud, making internal teams more effective and improving financial performance.
Since our launch in 2014 in Paris, we’ve raised over $320M with Tier 1 investors, opened offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid, Mexico, Hong-Kong, and Sao Paulo, and currently work with more than 100 of the world’s leading insurers. If you are excited about joining a fast-growing insurtech innovator with a passion for excellence and global culture, Shift is the place for you.
The EMEA Senior Field Marketing Manager is responsible for global demand generation activities to support sales teams achieve their revenue targets across EMEA.
Reporting to the Head of Global Field Marketing, she/he will be responsible for developing and executing multi-channel marketing programs for the EMEA region in alignment with sales objectives including digital, account-based marketing, trade shows and other events. The role encompasses both strategic planning and tactical execution, requiring both high-level conceptual thinking and extreme attention to detail.
The position will be based in our Paris office OR anywhere else in Europe. We are office optional through 2021 and anticipate the role being a mix of remote and on-site long-term.
- Launch activities to support sales targets
- Work with sales leaders in the region to identify challenges, priorities and targets
- Build and execute a plan aligned to local needs
- Share plan and updates with BDRs and the sales teams on a regular basis, educate, get feedback and secure buy-in
- Leverage local best practices
- Define online and offline activities from local best practices
- Leverage global and local partners for joint activities
- Secure local execution with the relevant organization based on both internal and external resources
- Fuel every funnel stage
- Execute activities to attract, engage, convert and delight potential customers
- Identify topics, content and programs that will help achieve these targets
- Leverage all internal resources required for marketing events, programs, campaigns and activities that will support increase awareness and fuel the funnel for lead generation
- Support upsell and cross sell
- Identify strategic accounts in each country and set objectives by country
- Liaise with Customer Success team to define best tactics
- Build and Execute ABM activities accordingly
- Organize customer events or any relevant marketing activity to keep momentum with existing customers and facilitate both upsell and cross sell
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES, IF YOU
- Have BA/BS degree
- Have +15 years of B2B technology marketing experience for a fast-paced software/SaaS company with increasing responsibilities (experience marketing to an insurance or financial services audience is a plus)
- Are Fluent in English (Spanish would be a plus)
- Are a sales-oriented and creative professional
- Have a demonstrated experience successfully managing large trade shows and corporate events, preferably in the technology space
- Have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects at any given time
- Are data-driven and ROI focused
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Have strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Have ability to travel as needed in support of events
Postuler à l’offre : Careers – Shift Technology (shift-technology.com)