Mise en ligne le 07.05.2020
Jahia, an industry leading DXP vendor, is looking for a bi-lingual regional
marketing manager to lead all of Jahia’s marketing programs in Europe. This person will report into the Vice President of Marketing and will be a key contributor on the Go To Market strategy for Europe, partnering closely with the VP of EMEA Sales.
Job Requirements :
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and vendors to plan and
execute prospect, customer, and partner webinars
• Work with external digital marketing agency to manage paid media programs in
• Work with PR agency to increase brand awareness and exposure.
• Work with CSM team to develop case studies and customer stories.
• Develop field marketing strategy, focusing on local and regional events
• Manage regional marketing budget for EMEA
• Work closely with US marketing team to share best practices and insights from
• Work closely with Marketing Operations manager on email communications
• Collaborate with web marketing manager to ensure website is thoroughly
• Build and track lead generation, partner, and customer marketing programs and
campaigns and report back to business on success/results.
• Work closely with EMEA sales organization to provide support toward achieving
• Manage FR social media activity on LinkedIn, Twitter, etc, working with USbased
team to develop a global calendar.
• 5+ years working as regional marketing manager for a global business-to-business software organization
• Proficient in both French and English written and spoken languages
• Good knowledge of digital marketing tactics and best practices
• Working knowledge of CRM (Salesforce), both for lead management, but also
reporting and campaign management
• Experience working with Sales on pipeline development and customer marketing
• Prior success developing high quality lead generation programs
• Strong attention to detail and ability to build detailed programs and processes
that can be both flexible and scaled for growth
• Exceptional analytical, communication and writing skills.
• Experience with Google Marketing Platforms and Google Analytics, a plus.
• Experience with CMS/DXP, a plus.
• Experience with Marketing Automation (Marketo) a plus.
• Experience working with International colleagues, a plus.
Apply by email to : Paul Gillet –email@example.com