- Neopost is looking for an intern to support the Customer Insights Director to develop a customer centric culture within a group of 5,800 employees. The customer insights department falls into the Strategic Marketing of Neopost aiming at helping the organization to better know and serve their customers and future ones.
- The team covers the 4 key core activities of the group: Mailing, Digital, Process Automation and Parcel Locker serving 600,000 customers across the globe.
- Customer Satisfaction and NPS survey conducted for the 4 major activities of the group
- Participate actively to the preparation of the different projects by key activities of the group and by key regions with our 3rd party partner and also by leveraging our tools (Qualtrics)
- Work with the subsidiaries to manage the survey before (gather needs and customer list) and after by contributing to the result analysis
- Help to create and develop action plan with key stakeholders in the organization (Group and Countries)
- Help to create content aiming at educating and evangelizing internally – webinars, articles, infographics …
- Centralize the key indicators of the satisfaction for the 4 activities and 5 Markets by using in our Qualtrics platform….
- Customer Journey Mapping (CJM)
- Create and maintain an overview of the CJM by core activities and key geographical markets
- Upon needs raised in the Customer satisfaction survey, elaborate relevant and customized CJM to help in understanding the pain points identified
- Ad’hoc research to support the Marketing, the Business Lines and the 5 Markets
Educational & background requirements
- Education: business school or university degree in marketing, human science, economics or data
- Experience in a market research within an agency or a consultancy firm
- Skills & competencies
- Analytical & Rigorous
- Good listener
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Fluent in English is mandatory; additional language like French, German or Spanish is a plus
- At ease with Microsoft Office
- Market Research toolkit + Design Thinking
- Knowledge of statistical notions
- Knowledge of Qualtrics is a plus
Neopost is a global leader in digital communications, shipping, and mailing solutions. Neopost supplies innovative user-friendly solutions for physical and digital communications management for large companies and Small and Medium Enterprises, as well as shipping processes for supply-chain and e-commerce players. With a strong local presence in 29 countries and about 5,800 employees, Neopost works in close conjunction with a network of partners to market its solutions in more than 90 countries. In 2017, Neopost reported sales of €1.1 billion.
Company’s vision: In this age of digital transformation, technology is dramatically extending communication channels and is changing ways of sending or receiving business communications and goods. This evolution could be complex for customers to manage and we believe that there is a need to make their digital journey easier and better. This belief shapes our own evolution to become an integrated provider of innovative software and hardware solutions to better and seamlessly connect our customers to their customers, physically and digitally.
Role based in Bagneux, accessible by RER (Laplace)
Ideal starting date: September the 1st
Thanks for sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org