Offre publiée le 14.09.2021
In a context of fundraising, we are reinforcing the French marketing team
Our ambition is to accelerate our French footprint (headquarter of Ekimetrics where all global functions are based), our demand generation engine with CAC40 decision makers, and brand power.
Doer, with an eye for detail and quality of execution, you will support the coordination of French marketing & communication activities, from strategy to execution in a context of growth.
You will bring the marketing plan to life, in a matricial environment (solution x industry x geography), work with multiple stakeholders from Founders to engineers, to bring consistency and efficiency in everything we do.
Reporting to the Global Chief Marketing Officer (FRA based), you’ll collaborate closely with local partners, head of offers, head of verticals, the thought leadership lead, innovation team,etc.
What we are looking for
Brand building and awareness
- Contribute to position Ekimetrics France as a leader in Data science and AI through campaigns, partnerships, local though leadership, content creation …
- Increase Ekimetrics awareness in France
- Build and Manage an ambitious content and events calendar to guarantee timely and on brand delivery (external conferences, self-hosted events, webinars, talks….)
- Build impacting brand material, narratives, campaigns, stories that make the difference in a competitive environment
- Keep an eye on synergies with lead gen campaigns, to continuously finetune spent and budgeting
- Coordinate and contribute to impactful communication initiatives (PR, thought leadership, multiple events..) to maximize exposure and impact
- Partner with internal head of solutions and verticals, freelancers to implement the marketing plan, create compelling and distinguishing stories, events, webinars, videos…
- Manage agencies and freelancers (media, PR, lead gen & digital) to derive superior business results
- Define marketing initiatives growing our database and sales opportunities with CAC40 and SBF120 C-levels (new contacts, new logos, upsell, cross-sell)
- Closely collaborate with Head of solutions and industries to build campaigns and marketing initiatives that feed the sales pipeline with MQL, SQL, deals, targeting specific personas and segments
- Be the local orchestrator to plan, report, execute and track all French marketing activities (nb of content, nb of events, media hits, leads, ERP implementation…)
You will bring
- 6+ years in field marketing and demand generation
- BA/BS required; Master preferred
- English Fluent
- Track record of delivering integrated marketing & Communication programs at scale
- Entrepreneurial ‘can do’ approach
- Team player with the ability to foster strong relationships across multiple levels and functions within a global organization
What we offer
- Enjoy a creative and entrepreneurial environment with vertical mobility
- Permanent in house trainings
- Work environment elected TOP10 coolest office space https://www.inc.com/worlds-coolest-offices-2015.html
Ekimetrics is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.