Offre publiée le 16.02.2022
À propos de l’offre d’emploi
- Marketing Campaign Manager – Paris
- Entreprise : Efficy
- Lieu : Ville de Paris, Île-de-France, France Hybride
- Type : Temps plein
Our marketing team is a key entity to make the brand known and our business growing. From very small businesses to large accounts and public institutions, we support all business issues of BtoB organizations. With nearly 25 people in the marketing team, we are acting to reach our objective of becoming the European CRM leader.
As a local marketing manager, you will work across the French market.
You will define your local marketing plan according to the global one, manage your local budget and you will be the marketing contact for the other local stakeholders: sales, channel, and customer experience teams mainly.
You will also work in close collaboration with all marketing members: your peers in other markets, the project management, the demand gen (digital), production, marketing operations, brand positioning and SDR (sales development representatives) teams.
As all the local marketing managers, you will report to the Marketing Team Leader.
To go more into details, you will be responsible for:
Inbound and digital campaigns
- Define your local strategy according to your market specificities
- Support the global team in localizing campaigns
- Nurture other marketing members with feedbacks on local nuances
- KPIs follow up
- Find out the best local events on which Efficy must be seen, according to the brand positioning strategy
- Organize event logistics (suppliers, planning, invitations, registrations)
- KPI and budget follow-up
- Support the SDR and sales teams with high-value tools and actions to sell, up-sell and cross-sell
- Define lead campaigns to reach out specific targets and generate revenue
- Support the Channel manager on co-branded marketing actions with partners (integrators, OEM, technological partners)
- Degree qualifications in Marketing Communications
- Already worked 3 to 5 years in operational marketing (BtoB and fast-moving international environment are considered as a plus)
- Well organized, being able to manage multiple projects and flexible
- Good relationship skills and able to say “no” or “let’s do it differently”
- Excellent writing and oral skill
- Abilities for understanding a technical environment and technical solutions
- You love learning from your successes and fails (ROI and solution oriented)
- Your English level is good enough to be your work language, besides of French. And additional European languages are a plus.
- Knowledge of the French CRM markets is a strong asset
You will work from one of our French offices (Paris or Lyon)