Offre publiée le 27/05/2021
À propos de l’offre d’emploi
At Quantum, we recognize that storing data is only half the battle – turning 0’s and 1’s into meaningful business value requires innovation. We dedicate ourselves to delivering leading-edge storage and cloud services that enable customers to transform data into business insights and competitive advantage. Whether its analyzing PB’s of satellite imagery, producing hi-res 4K video, or advancing scientific research, our customers accomplish amazing things with the help of Quantum.
Be a part of the storage transformation. Join Quantum and fundamentally change the way that customers manage their data, both on-site and in the cloud. For more information, visit our website at www.quantum.com.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and effective Marketing Manager to join our team to develop and deliver robust and impactful marketing plans that achieve Quantum’s ambitions and objectives. If you’re a creative and autonomous Marketing Manager with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
- This role is remote and you must be a fluent French speaker.
- Creating a collegiate partnership between Marketing and Sales, ensuring priorities and objectives are aligned across customers, peers and partners.
- Develop and deliver effective territory-level Marketing activity to drive sales performance and improve conversion.
- Proactive lead generation and management from initiation to qualification.
- Develop effective reports around ROI to measure success against budgets / forecasts
- Deliver a full range of innovative marketing programs across new and existing sales channels as well as specific account targeting.
- Deliver engaging Customer and Partner events
- Create effective channel marketing programs and tools to recruit, enable and incentivize partners
- Oversee the development and management of the EMEA Quantum Alliance partner portal
- Manage the end-to-end market development process, including proposal management within agreed budgets
- Continual development of effective marketing tools including; case studies, collateral, brochures, presentations, product demos, graphics panels & promotional items
- Embody the culture of continual improvement and best in class Marketing practices
- Be an ambassador for Quantum at all times
- Ideally, you will have experience in the field of business administration, marketing and communication or comparable qualification
- Good knowledge of the IT industry and markets – ideally in the Storage/Backup-Datacenter sector
- You’ll be passionate about our innovative solutions as well as social media and digital trends
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns, CRM and lead generation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and fluent in French (other European languages will be an advantage)
- Proficient in the use of MS office and social media tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
What We Offer
- A versatile and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment
- Career development opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- A strong team spirit