Offre publiée le 28.06.2022
Business Title: Campaign Specialist
Working time: Full Time
Few Words About the Team: Geographically dispersed team covering EMEA markets
Reporting to: Manager of Digital Marketing Center of Excellence, EMEA
Division: Arrow ECS Enterprise Computing Solutions
LOCATION: 100% remotely in France, Germany, UK or Spain
What Are We Looking For?
Our campaign specialists are responsible for executing regional campaigns across several suppliers in our portfolio. Working within the digital marketing Center of Excellence team, campaign specialists are the heartbeat of the team. Working closely with campaign managers, this role will take the lead in execution of campaign elements, whilst having the ability to execute multiple campaign assets in multiple regions at any one time. A proven track record in campaign execution is critical whilst having the knowledge of marketing platforms.
What You Will Be Doing at Arrow?
- Responsible for the execution of supplier and brand marketing campaign elements.
- Become subject matter experts around key focus areas:
- Marketing Automation – creation, management, execution and reporting of all campaigns and their assets in Eloqua.
- Website – creation and execution of fresh new content to web pages.
- Digital Journey – consideration and guarantees to ensure all digital content creates a journey for the user.
- Virtual Events – setup and management of webinars via designated platforms.
- Brand Compliance – 100% compliance of production materials to the Arrow brand guidelines.
- Specific responsibilities include handling logistics for marketing campaigns, creating assets and publishing them to selected marketing channels after reviews and approvals by the relevant strategists and countries.
- Align with campaign managers for ideas for test campaigns, plan and run those campaigns and turn them into benchmarks for use by strategists.
- Collaborate with campaign managers for effectiveness and timely creation of campaign elements and manage timelines to circulate projects through editing, proofing, and the review process.
The Skills That Will Help You to Succeed:
- Typically requires a degree and 3-5 years of experience in marketing automation; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Fluent English, other languages highly desirable
- Comfortable to work in changing environment, keen learner
- Project management skills gained at either a marketing agency or within an internal shared service or demand center function
- Experience in digital marketing strategies and best practices as well experience with effectively using traditional marketing tactics and channels for best outcomes.
- Must have metrics and outcome-driven mindset and excellent operational expertise managing high volume of activities and campaigns by ensuring effective capacity and resource planning.
- Must have previously executed creative and demand creation assets of campaigns.
- Must have knowledge of marketing channels effectiveness & mix.
- Knowledge of marketing tools: Eloqua, (or Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot), CMS, HTML, Photoshop
What is in it For You?
This is an ideal career move for a motivated digital marketing professional (m/f/d) looking to make a next step in career and gaining international experience on different EMEA markets in a large enterprise.
- Permanent full-time remote position after probation period
- Competitive benefits package depending on location
Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions (ECS), a part of Arrow Electronics, brings innovative IT solutions to market to solve complex business challenges. We deliver value-added distribution, business consulting and channel enablement services to leading technology manufacturers and their channel partners. We help businesses grow faster, operate efficiently, and transform in a dynamic market.