Signavio GmbH offers a software for collaborative Process and Decision Management. The Signavio Business Transformation Suite navigates organizations through economic transformation. With its headquarters in Berlin and further locations in the USA, Singapore, Australia, France, Great Britain and Switzerland, Signavio currently serves over 1000 customers worldwide and has 170 employees.
- Plan, organize and attend events in France and manage sponsorships (with companies mostly in France)
- Work closely with the global Marketing Team in driving and managing local marketing activities for the French market
- Create programs that will generate quality leads and drive sales revenue.
- Analyze results of French Field Marketing campaigns and provide on-going reporting and insights to the Team Lead Field Marketing and the VP Marketing
- Work closely with our Sales Team to align Sales and Marketing efforts in France
- Generate new marketing ideas and manage their realization, from the idea to execution and to review
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition and new opportunities
- Create marketing materials for the French market
This is you
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in B2B marketing in France, preferably in the software industry
- You have experience in organizing events, including planning, execution and controlling
- You have experience in creating reader-oriented marketing materials
- You are experienced in email marketing
- You have strong communication skills
- You have experience in creating multi-touch marketing campaigns
- You have a strong passion for marketing a non-tangible product
- You are self-motivated, have initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization
- Native French speaker, fluent in English and further languages are welcome
- You like traveling
What we offer
Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Signavio is a great place to work with a young and energetic team.
Apply now and send us a copy of your resume with expected salary level.