The Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining and deploying marketing campaigns and activities in the region to help drive qualified leads and pipeline. This individual will collaborate with Sales leadership and Global Marketing to identify and understand target market needs.
The successful candidate must be a strong spokesperson and have a solid track record of; developing and executing go-to-market strategies, delivering field specific lead generation programs plans directly, and working cross-functionally with a track record of success. The right candidate will thrive on building relationships with sales team, possess a keen understanding of joint partner marketing, lead development and program execution and follow up, and be adept in a metrics-driven organization.
- Partner with the Campaign Management team to leverage local market knowledge in creating campaigns.
- Co-ordinates the regionalization of marketing programs and campaigns in support of local and global priorities with a focus on middle of the funnel lead progression, pipeline creation and accelerating existing opportunities.
- As part of a cross regional team, act as the point person for outside and inside sales teams and as the local point of contact on the development and execution of programs.
- Monitor, review, and report on field marketing activities and results against key performance metrics during monthly and quarterly meetings.
- Continuously asses program effectiveness against metrics that include conversion rates for MQLs and SQLs and pipeline growth for field marketing programs/activities
- Interlock with sales teams and regional marketing managers to create distinct marketing plans and develop and implement pipeline acceleration programs jointly with sales.
- Research, choose, design and manage live events to be included as tactics in the overall marketing mix, and ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event and post-event strategy to increase engagement and response rates.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to develop and implement account strategy to support Account Based Management program.
- Leverage SaaS based tools (Pardot, Marketo, SF.com) to manage campaigns and field marketing activities, lead conversion, pipeline growth, acceleration programs, budget and metrics.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on impact of field marketing programs/activities.
- Proactively engage with sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Negotiate with outside vendors, contractors and suppliers to obtain most advantageous field marketing related activities and events.
- Work collaboratively with the other regional marketing leads to develop best practices.
- Maintain and update calendar of field marketing programs, events, and activities.
Experience & Personal attributes
- 7+ years experience working on multiple demand creation campaigns and managing complex marketing projects
- Proven interest of the IT industry: software, Cloud, Saas,…
- Demonstrated track record of successful defining, launching and executing demand generation strategies with excellent results
- « Can-Do » attitude with good communication skills and ability to work with Senior Sales leaders
- Willingness to work from time to time over extended hours in order to achieve goals
- Very good knowledge of CRM and Marketing Automation systems (SF, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua,…)
- Fluent in English
Location & Travel
- This position is based in Paris, France.
Pour postuler, merci d’envoyer votre candidature par e-mail à Hanissa Khodri – Senior Director Demand Generation : email@example.com