At Sidetrade we believe that Predicting customer behavior has become a key element in developing strategy and customising customer relationships. Sidetrade empowers Marketing, Sales and Finance departments to grow Sales and accelerate Cash using Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for a highly-motivated, results-driven Brand Content Manager.
Do you want to work with the most compelling AI Software Company?
You will be responsible for creating compelling content designed to attract, engage, and convert leads, across marketing channels for integrated initiatives and ad-hoc projects.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create , produce, and publish content to support needs across the marketing department.
- Build with your manager a content strategy (resources, medias, budget) and manage an editorial calendar
- Enhance and communicate existing editorial content guidelines and best practices.
- Partner with the Marketing Team to support campaigns with optimized content.
- Proofread copy from other writers and team members, adhering to company style guide
- Analyze and monitor Content ROI (lead generation, traffic acquisition) and propose appropriate actions to increase ROI
- Be a steward of the brand. Help develop the Sidetrade brand.
- 5-7 years of experience as a content manager, in the B2B software space.
- Experience writing for Sales, Marketing or Finance
- Experience collaborating and producing content with product marketing
- Experience writing, optimizing, and editing emails, blog posts, landing pages, e-books, web copy, advertisements (digital and print), and other demand generation copy as needed
- Quick to grasp not just what a technology does, but why it matters
- Track record of driving conversion with your copy, including using SEO and A/B testing
- Excellent copywriting skills: creative writing, solid grammar, and impeccable spelling, while upholding corporate voice and tone are a must
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and meet deadlines
- Fluent in both English and French
- Master’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
Voir l’offre complète sur linkedIn et postuler https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/461880691/
Alternativement, vous pouvez entrer directement en contact avec Thibaut du Cleuziou sur LinkedIn https://fr.linkedin.com/in/thibautducleuziou