Plantronics is a global leader in business and consumer audio communications. For more than 50 years, we’ve been driven by a single obsession to support our customers’ most important needs: experiencing and facilitating simple and clear communications while enjoying distraction-free environments.
We are a global team with zeal for fulfilling our vision through innovation and rigorous execution. Our company is made up of smart, highly-capable, inquisitive people who bring their best selves to work each day and treat others as we wish to be treated. Plantronics people embrace discovery and invention, take risks, and incorporate the things we learn into the things we do. In creating Unified Communications and customer service solutions, software analytics, and Bluetooth headsets, Plantronics delivers high-quality communications solutions that our customers count on today, while relentlessly innovating on behalf of their future.
Mission: We discover and invent the tools and technologies that provide a focused and distraction-free environment for you to perform at your best.
We have an exciting opportunity within our Paris (Ivry-sur-Seine) office for a B2B Channel Marketing Manager. Covering France, the role will lead and coordinate all channel marketing to and through our active distributor and reseller base. In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop, manage and provide constant improvement and evolvement of our channel partner programme – Connect
- Manage and develop programmes and incentives offered by Plantronics directed at increasing revenues and brand preference from distribution channel and customer facing partners (SIs, VARs, DMRs etc.)
- Lead and develop all internal and external communications strategies in close collaboration with Global Marketing, with a particular emphasis on channel partner communication. This includes lead generation activity
- Manage budget for and measure results of all channel partner related activities in close cooperation with the respective account managers
- Provide marketing consultancy to Plantronics distributors, Premium Connect partners and new resellers to produce cooperative programmes, materials and communications
- Manage and organise Plantronics’ presence at partner conferences and events, support channel partners in organising seminars and events, and lead the production of event materials (roll-ups, pop-ups, stand design, displays)
- Create on- and offline content and materials for various purposes and tools as needed, e.g. sales or marketing materials, advertorials, catalogues, channel and end user campaigns, websites
- Brief and lead external agencies and suppliers as required
- Take the lead for the implementation and surveillance of the correct usage of the company’s brand guidelines to ensure a consistent brand appearance internally and externally
- Assist in the half-yearly strategic marketing planning developing local marketing plans for France based on the EMEA Marketing plan
- Work in close cooperation with field and inside sales as well as with partner management in order to achieve growth revenue and channel share targets.
What do we expect you to bring?
Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
A minimum of five years marketing experience, channel, IT or telecoms, software experience preferable
Proven record of working under pressure, independently and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
Advanced Time Management: prioritise work effectively to meet set deadlines
Good understanding of online and offline Communications Channels in France
Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills as well as presentation and project management skills
Proactive and highly motivated, working self-reliantly and independently
Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to form good relations both internally with colleagues and externally with suppliers and clients/ customers/ prospects
Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook skills
SFDC and Marketo experience offers a distinct advantage
What does Plantronics offer in return?
Working in one of world’s leading companies in delivering simply smarter communication with innovative design and technology
Open and informal management style, which encourages creative thinking and the sharing of new ideas
Strong and diverse team united by shared purposes
Smarter (home) working
Plantronics is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions registered in the application process. All applications may be subject to criminal background check and employment / education verification.
Our favoured approach is a well thought out CV and Short Motivation Letter that highlights your capabilities for the role. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Répondre à cette offre via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/543256047/
Please note that we will not respond to unsolicited services from recruitment agencies.